Pages

Monday, March 20, 2006

This Baby is Steady

When I suspect I am pregnant, I was a bit of surprise that this 3rd baby came so fast. I was thinking to try for few more months, like my previous pregnancies.... Doctors told me, normally it will happen in this pattern (easier when come to the 3rd one).

Now I am into my 4th month. Feeling normal, and I am thinner compare to the same period of my previous pregnancies. Maybe because I am first time not working in office. No air-con, no fix eating time, and not so strict on my diet. Well... i think so, or maybe because I am at different age, or maybe I am having baby the 3rd time... may be, may be, may be...

I feel that this baby is very steady. I saw the baby through ultrasound first time when the baby was close to 3 months. Well, the baby looks cool and steady, lying there floating happily...

I thank God that he blessed me with another baby. I prayed that I will have a smooth and easy delivery.


'Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it.' ~ Proverbs 22:6