Pages

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Change My Thought and Have a Great Husband


Just came back from Singapore. Found some books from Kinokuniya there, quite interesting. Very impressed with the variety of books in the bookstore, and like the way they arrange the books... somehow was very easy for me to locate similar title in the same area (not that Malaysia don't have, but sometime I just didn't 'meet' the books I am looking for), and there are few racks on just the same topic!

Among all that I like, I am especially impressed by the book 'The Surrendered Wife' by Laura Doyle. I learned so much on the why and how wife is intended to be (by God's design). I can say I found something that answered my questions of why-submission, and it give me so much insight :-)

Currently also reading another books in similar topic: 'The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands' by Laura Schlessinger and 'A Wife After God's Own Heart' by Elizabeth George.

Highly recommended the book to all my married girlfriends, your intimacy, love and passion will be back after you try out, and 'suddenly' you find out you got a great husband all-these-while!