Pages

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Guy Movie or Gal Movie?

Although had been chating with friends through the net for many years, this is the first time I chat with hubby using messenger. The feeling kinda good.. (1) he pay attention to every word I said; (2) the topic can go more in depth and he's still awake! *yeah*

After I got married, I decided to have long chat with only my female friends; as I find when I chat with male.. topic better be work oriented and short, else, most of the time I will end up facing the male trying to flirt, which I don't want to get myself into. But with hubby, I feel very free to chat or even say something sweet.

Hubby told me he plan to watch a "guy-movie" with a male friend. Then I realised all these years I have hold him back from asking me to accompany him to do things.. things that I used to label "for guys only" and "for ladies only" (eg. violent vs. love story).

I told him I don't mind watching the movie with him, and he was quite surprised. I go on explaining, since we got kids our time together are very limited and precious.. as long as the movie is not too "one-sided", I guess we can watch together. The main thing is to be together together.

He agreed. And we both are very sure that we won't go and watch those devil movies.. which are too "out" of our zone anyway.