Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Vaccination?

Recently saw my mom-in-law's friend brought a new born granddaughter to visit us. The baby is so cute. The grandma told us that the baby don't have appetite to eat for a week already, she said the baby is happily eating every meals until the day he took that vaccine a week ago...

In my heart I know what's happening to the baby, his body is trying to deal with the toxin. I just prayed that the baby will go through it safely. I feel a bit upset as it reminded me that many parents in this country still do not make an effort to check out what vaccination is all about, what it was made and what it did to the body, especially to a tiny baby whom immune system still not fully develop yet (if taken all, there are total 10-13 needles in the baby's 1st year).

I remember just after my delivery, when I told the nurse I do not want my baby to be vaccine, she didn't understand and cannot accept at all, but I know my rights by law well. Later, I managed to talked to a doctor who just came back from US. She agreed with me that not all vaccine should be taken, and different country actually practise differently on which vaccine to take, certain country do not give vaccine anymore. And some choose to wait til schooling time to take vaccination, where the immune system is fully built.

Parents nowadays are careful of what food to put into their children's mouth, what kind of books their children read, what information the children get from school or the net. My hope is that they also make an effort to check out what is those vaccine that is being injected into their children's body.